Tailgating at your favorite stadium is a big part of the game experience. Whether you’re an NFL or college football fan, having the right food, drinks, and accessories is important to a successful tailgate party.
If you’re looking to make your tailgate party stand out and get attention, consider adding some unusual and creative accessories to your set-up. Here are ten accessories that can help create a great tailgating experience:
- Remote Control Cooler: These fun coolers not only store your soda and beer but they also can play music and you can remotely drive the cooler around to entertain and add a conversation piece to your tailgate.
- Food Tent: Sometimes bugs and critters are a problem and these tents are designed to keep those pests out of your food and drinks. You can usually find one with your favorite team’s logo imprinted on it.
- Tailgate Pong Table: A tailgate pong table that can be customized provides a unique playing surface. You can have most customized with your team’s logo or colors.
- Portable Pizza Oven: A portable pizza oven is a great way to cook up some delicious, fresh pizzas right at your tailgate party. It’s a unique accessory that will definitely get people’s attention and make your party stand out.
- Helmet-Shaped Grill: If you’re looking to upgrade your tailgate grill, consider getting a helmet-shaped grill that looks like a football helmet. It’s a fun and creative way to show your team spirit while cooking up some delicious food.
- LED Party Lights: Adding some LED party lights to your tailgate set-up can create a fun and festive atmosphere. You can string them up around your vehicle, on your tent or canopy, or on your games and activities.
- Inflatable Bar: An inflatable bar is a portable and unique way to serve drinks at your tailgate party. Designed to keep your food and drinks cold, most will fit nicely on a table top or pickup tailgate door.
- Football Field Tablecloth: Adding a football field tablecloth to your food and drink tables is a fun and easy way to create a football-themed atmosphere. It’s a simple accessory that will definitely get people talking.
- Large Logo Flags: Get attention and add color to your tailgate environment. These flags come with a pole that can be inserted into the ground.
- Canopy Tent: No tailgate is complete without one or more pop up tents splashed with your favorite team’s colors and logo.
Your tailgate party is a big part of the game experience and you’ll want to add as many accessories that you have room for and can afford. People attending your tailgate will get into the spirit of the gameday experience more with the right stuff surrounding them. Have fun and be safe!